Join our team.
– Career Enquiries –
Date posted: March 15, 2023
Date posted: March 15, 2023
Ag Technology Specialist and Sales Support Person
Date posted: 23 March 2021
Owens & Sweitzer in Eston, Sk., is currently seeking a Parts Person to add to our existing team. We would like a dynamic individual eager to grow our business and nurture strong customer relations.
This position is responsible for assisting customers in locating required parts, providing pricing, and completing online parts orders.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Problem solving
- Unloading, receiving, and storing incoming parts and other materials
- Locate parts and other materials, and ship to customers
- Provide assistance to service technicians as required
- Place inventory stock orders
- Make inventory and bin adjustments
- Accurately and completely document and report all shipping, receiving, inventory, and stock information
- Use parts and warehousing equipment and computer systems
- Capable of meeting physical demands of parts/warehousing trade
- Excellent customer service skills, both over the phone and in person
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Previous experience in the parts industry preferred, however training can be provided to the right candidate
- Solid foundation of parts/warehousing knowledge and skills
- Journeyperson Certification is considered an asset
Competitive wages and benefits offered.
Apply in person with resume or by email to:
Cordell Goheen, email@example.com
Or Parts Manager,
Derek Christiaens, Derek@owensandsweitzer.com
124 Railway Ave. Eston Sk
Owens & Sweitzer is looking for a motivated individual with the skills to help operate our service department. Focus to deliver exceptional customer service of our premium brands to a thriving agriculture community is the objective for our well established, locally owned dealership. This is a full time, permanent position.
- Perform service admin duties
- Maintain service filing and records
- Prepare efficiency reports
- Direct efficiency initiatives
- Liaison between the dealership, customers, internal departments and manufacturers
- Administration of warranty claims
- Invoicing of service orders
- Fielding service inquiries
- Create, maintain and close repair orders
- Work with current service manager and service writer to implement processes. Prepare processes for future expansion
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work overtime and possible weekends
- Willingness to undertake training programs
- Ability to work under pressure
- Clean and organized personal characteristics
Additional Background Assets:
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Previous service department experience
- Basic accounting skills
- Minimum grade 12 education
- Experience in agriculture related field
- Previous management experience
Why Join Us?:
Enjoy the benefits of a locally owned dealership with family values and community oriented. We have excellent benefits, competitive wages, training and learning opportunities to help grow and develop your career as you help grow our business into the future.
Apply with cover letter and resume to:
Cordell Goheen, Owens & Sweitzer (1972) Ltd., 124 Railway Ave, Eston SK., S0L1A0. firstname.lastname@example.org
Owens & Sweitzer In Eston Sask., is a single store dealership focused on providing best in class customer service and solutions for our customers needs. Offering industry leading products to a growing market area & customer base.
An exceptional individual is required to join our team as a Ag Technology and Sales support specialist. This person should have a basic understanding of the Ag Industry and the importance of farming. Computer skills and an enthusiastic approach to learning technology required. This person should hold strong organizational skills with ability to multi task. A positive attitude with strong communication skills is an important asset. Sales and or customer service experience would be a benefit.
Job includes but not limited to:
- Support to producers/customers within the sales and service side of our technology product offerings
- Training for customers on new products
- Updating Technology products
- In house training and dealer support
- Learning technology changes/procedures offered by the dealership and related manufacturers
- Installation of technology products
- Advantage of working for a great team in a single store location, locally owned and employed
- Employer with small town / family values
- Competitive compensation plans that are flexible based on experience, education or abilities towards the position
- Excellent comprehensive benefits/insurance plan, pension options
- Opportunity for growth in your career
- Training and development programs
- Employee purchase discounts
- Statutory benefits
If you think you have something to offer this position and are prepared to take on a new challenge, driven to succeed..
Apply in person at Owens & Sweitzer in Eston, 124 Railway Ave.
or email resume to Cordell Goheen, email@example.com